1. Application forms for studying in China;
2. Physical Examination Record for Foreigners;
3. Diplomas of the latest degree, courses learned and transcripts;
4. As an extra, recommendation letters by two teachers with titles of or above associate professor (or the equivalent) or persons of higher positions for those who apply for Master’s degree or doctoral degree studies.
5. Apart from items above, consignee identification of matters in China and certificate of economic guarantee need to be provided in the case of those who are at their own expense.
6. The above materials must be in Chinese or English, or with translation in any of these two languages. Relevant forms may be available from Chinese embassies (consulates) or concerned universities in China.
Tel: +86 135 3735 1969 / 130 8887 8928
Fax +86769 33535379
Skype: led2light / 13088878928
Address: No301-303 Unit A QianXu Building NO 27 Guangming Avenue East City District Dongguan city Guangdong Province PRC.